A festival of holiday BIKES
Posted December 23, 2013 at 1:25PM
Long live creativity, and long live bikes! Check these out:
Bay Lake, FL (by: Scott Wurzel)
Los Gatos, CA (by: Demetri Mouratis)
London, UK (by: nicksarebi)
location unknown (by: Richard Masoner/cyclelicious)
Hollywood, CA (by: Kara Monroe)
Baltimore, MD (by: Michael Bentley)
Bowling Green, KY (by: robert n)
location unknown (by: Flowzim)
Seattle, WA (by: Lisa Picard)
Glens Falls, NY (by: Diane Cordell)
Disney World, Fl (by: random letters)
For still more, see my similar post from last year.
Many thanks to these great photographers for licensing their work for noncommercial use. Move your cursor over the images for links to the originals.
- The Tour de Work: fun video on bike commuting in Australia (July 19, 2013)
- Dreaming of a BIKE Christmas (December 20, 2012)
- Take a virtual bike ride around Winnipeg in this super-fun video! (October 11, 2012)
- The amazing cardboard bike project (September 19, 2012)
- Where the bike commuters are, mapped & analyzed (August 10, 2012)
- Bike lanes 2.0: now or soon in a city near you (June 4, 2012)
- Bikes I have enjoyed photographing (November 12, 2010)
Kaid Benfield writes about community, development, and the environment on Switchboard and in the national media. Kaid’s new book, People Habitat: 25 Ways to Think About Greener, Healthier Cities, will be released January 6 and is available for pre-order now.